Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE is an award-winning speaker, author, sales presentation trainer, and in-demand speech coach. Her speech-coaching clients include corporate leaders, celebrity speakers, well-known sports and media personalities, ministers, and sales teams. Named “One of the 10 most electrifying speakers in North America” by Meetings and Conventions magazine, Patricia delivers high-content, entertaining, dramatically memorable presentations.
Sales Expert Insight interview with John Golden and Patricia Fripp as the cover the below points:
- How somebody can double the revenue in 2020? What are the fundamental mistakes that one has to improve?
- Why do you think that a lot of companies leave it to chance because at the end of the day, you can have the greatest marketing in the world and you can have the greatest messaging of the Gertz website but ultimately, it’s your salespeople who carry the message out there and if they are giving a different message or a variation of the message and in various different ways, then all those people have different views of the company. So at that point, what will you do exactly? – To Patricia Fripp.
- Today, others can find out a lot about you like all the information but the one thing that they don’t have access is your actual experiences with your other customers.
If you are too rambling or jump back and forth between things or if you go often tangents, you have to bear in mind as those people will walk out of the room leave the meeting or whatever. Are they equipped to relate your message or not! So if you rambling and jumping all over the place; your chances are zero.
How Effective Sales Presentations Help You?
- You can increase your sales and reputation.
- Your sales professionals will become more powerfully persuasive.
- Your team can position you ahead of your competition.
How To Use Success Stories In Your Sales Conversations?
Powerful and persuasive sales conversations always include success stories that show how products or services have specifically worked for past customers or clients.
- How do you sell to competing companies within the same industry?
- What happens when you can’t mention a past client by name?
- What’s the best way to share past success stories? Tell them, or use testimonials?
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.