Wouldn’t it be nice to get sales tips that will help you close more leads, directly from an accomplished sales master and trainer? Ali Mirza discusses predictable closing in this #SalesChat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- The elements of someone who is a good closer, including confidence and intentionality
- Knowing where you want to lead a conversation, and then taking an active role in helping your buyer take those steps
- Tendencies of salespeople of being confident throughout the sales process, but then losing confidence when it comes to asking for a contract signature
- The difference between positive attitude, which is believing that you are going to close the sale, and confidence, which is putting the belief in action, even when the buyer isn’t going in the direction you want them to go in
- Common mistakes that salespeople and sales managers make that lead to unpredictable closing
- The importance of objective handling when preparing for a close
- How to build a process to close a deal, including understanding the emotion involved on the buyers part
- The importance of starting the closing process as soon as you begin the selling process
- Your close should be the discussion about collecting money, not about convincing the prospect to buy your prospect
- Actionable pieces of advice for salespeople to utilize predictable closing techniques
Recorded on 5th July 2018 9am PT/Noon ET
- What is the difference between someone who can close vs someone who can’t close a deal? Not just generic ability, but if all else equal, doing the same discovery, pitch, and close… Why can someone copy a top performer and not get the same results?
- What are some fatal mistakes you see salespeople and/or sales managers do every day?
- Is there a template or a proven system that helps to achieve more predictable closing or is each situation completely unique and hard to systemize?
Ali Mirza is an accomplished sales master and trainer! He has personally closed $100 million in sales for many companies, from small local establishments to large multinational organizations. Ali has brought his passion for closing deals to teaching others how to close.
About Our Host
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
#SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
#SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSMO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.