The sales pipeline is a visual representation of your sales process, in which all of your opportunities are displayed and neatly arranged according to their stage in your sales process. It’s crucial to ensure that your pipeline is organized and utilized to its maximum potential in order to get the most out of this tool.
A company without a pipeline is like trying to row a boat without an oar or play a sports game without knowing the score. It’s crucial to keep track of the various aspects of your business. Use this infographic to understand the stages of your pipeline.
- Initial Contact: This is your first contact with a new lead. Make a good first impression!
- Qualification: This is the information gathering stage where you decide if the customer is a good fit and is in your target market.
- Meeting: You’ve made a good impression and determined that this potential buyer is someone who you can sell to. Meet up!
- Proposal: Do your research, and come up with a proposal that will help solve your customer’s problems.
- Close: The final step, the close. Help the client feel secure about their decision, and be sure to follow through with your promises after you get the signature!
If you don’t have a sales pipeline software or feel like your current software isn’t meeting your needs, check out Pipeliner CRM. Get your free trial of Pipeliner CRM now.