Krista Moore co-authored “Roadmap to Success “in 2007, with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard and is a regular contributor to Independent Dealer Magazine. Her articles have also been featured in OnPoint, Office Products International, NOPA, and Dealer Network magazine. Following her passion for developing sales leadership in organizations, she has helped hundreds of companies and individuals breakthrough to whole new levels of amazing success through her programs, consulting and coaching.
Sales Expert Insight interview with John and Krista as they go over these points:
- It is often seen that we still make fundamental errors with sales leadership despite; only the best people are selected for the positions of sales leadership. What is wrong carrying out there?
- Most of the people believe that progression equals to management that seems to be what we have created. If you show success in your career means at some stage you move into the management. On the other hand, some people are suited to being the best at the role of the biggest salesperson ever and we have created this thing where we push people towards management which makes them feel like they have to go there because this is the only way you show real career progression. What are Krista’s views regarding the same?
- When you go work with an organization and they bring you in to prepare to help their sales leaders or to graduate somebody into the sales leadership position. How do you go about that?
- A sales manager is your greatest revenue multiplier because if your sales leader and sales manager are working well, then he is getting the best out of the sales team and your increase is going to be so much more than just one or two people improving. What does Krista think about the same?
- If you are a salesperson they look like they want to promote you into the sales leadership position, then maybe you should speak up and say what type of training are you providing and tell them about your own needs too.
Sales Leadership Coaching:
With the help of K Coaching, you can follow the right path to successful sales managers into highly effective sales leaders—guiding and inspiring the team to reach goals faster and more efficiently. Our approach allows you to discover your own strengths as well as those of their team, to confirm goals and objectives so expectations are crystal clear, and to learn how you can coach your sales reps to play a bigger game.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.