- What’s the secret to getting sales training to really stick and become the work practice of salespeople?
- What is the balance between sales training content and practical application?
- What’s the one piece in a sales training course that really makes a difference?
- How does a salesperson take full advantage of the one chance they have to really get through to a prospect?
- What’s the trick to teaching a salesperson when a deal really isn’t a deal?
According to expert sales trainer Tim Haller, sales training is a 1-2 punch. First, online elearning modules that can be offered 7X24 must be provided. These then need to be followed up with hands-on practice.
Many sales training courses lack one vital element: “How do you really do it?” When Tim trains, it’s not just role playing: he has salespeople actually engaging on phone calls and sending emails.
The truth is that a salesperson only has one real chance to get through to a prospect: right at initial contact. They should be fully trained to take advantage of that golden opportunity.
About Our Guest
With more than 25 years of sales and sales management experience, Tim Haller, president and founder of of Sales Gauge, has delivered training and consulting to Fortune 100 clients across a variety of industries, including: technology, business services, financial services, and research and consulting firms.Tim has trained hundreds of sales professionals to close business through the Sales Gauge program and is a regular speaker at events and sales conferences around the world.
About Our Host
John Golden is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories. He recently published his second book Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged thought leader, John has a passion for small to medium businesses. He is CSO and CMO at Pipeliner CRM.
Pipeliner CRM totally enables sales training. Download a free trial now.