The founder of CoryWest Media and Chicago’s Social Media Club, Barbara is the creator of the WIRED PR and 3D marketing systems. Whether they’re entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, associations or corporations, Barbara consults with her clients on ways to quickly achieve their goals to increase visibility, attract leads, grow business, and more.
Here we are discussing building your digital brand, particularly as a salesperson.
The video consist of the following points:
- When you talk about building your digital brand as a salesperson, most people think that just means fixing your LinkedIn profile. Is it right to say so or not?
- For people who are not digital natives or those who are a bit older, the whole idea of representing your personality online is a little strange to them so how to tackle that?
- Why B2B buying is more emotional than B2C?
- When you look for somebody, you want your salesperson to be the best because he must be able to do a lot of great things and represent the product well. So how do you consider it with bragging?
- Starting with LinkedIn, if you are a salesperson today and you go back and take a look at your LinkedIn Profile, what are some of the things you should be looking for or what are some of the cues that you either getting it right or getting it wrong?
- A lot of salespeople will kind of pushback on Twitter or Instagram by saying that they don’t really have time for this or it does not bring anything to them. So what is the advice to these people regarding how should they use these platforms as a good research tool?
- What are some of the common things that frustrate most of the people on LinkedIn when it comes to sales?
- What will you say to people who are falling into the trap of people using LinkedIn as a platform to enhance their sales?
- Is there any other social media tool that people should consider using (other than Instagram) or is there something good for certain areas and not for others?
Try to go for what the best people are doing or following. This will help you gain better results without wasting extra time and efforts.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.