Super Star Sales Presentations
#SalesChats: Episode 41
Sales presentations are a crucial part of a salesperson’s job, and if they’re not done correctly, you will miss out on revenue and waste the time that you spent prospecting. Patricia Fripp discusses super sales presentations in this #SalesChat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- The fundamental presentation mistakes that salespeople make, including not focusing the presentation on your particular prospect, not practicing their sales presentations, and not rehearsing beforehand
- The best ways to customize a representation and ensure that it is tailored to the audience
- Utilize specific tactics in order to stand out and be unique using a formula centered around talking about the prospect
- How to get more buy-in when speaking from the point of view of the listener
- Watching the “you” versus “I” balance in your sales conversations
- How to help your prospect come up with their own conclusions about the helpfulness of your product or service
- Techniques to get back on track and refocus a sales presentation when you fumble
- Ways to make your presentation memorable
- Using stories and shorter sentences to convey your message
When your message must be memorable, your presentation powerful, and your sales successful, call Patricia Fripp. She is a Hall of Fame keynote speaker, executive speech coach, sales presentation skills and on-line training expert. Learn to improve your sales presentations easily and conveniently with FrippVT.com, Patricia’s interactive online training program.
Links › fripp.com | twitter.com | linkedin.com
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.