“I won’t lie, Vero is an app with great potential as an everyday social media people use. Just like every app that first starts out, it needs improvement. The layout to me is a bit confusing at first, but easy to get used to. I do must say I have an iPhone 6s and the buttons at the top are hard to reach with one hand, which must only make it harder with people with the + iPhone versions. When I post it takes forever to post the actual photo and sometimes when I try to like photos it won’t let me. I find it confusing that the Vero logo at the top doesn’t do anything. I feel like it would be nice with a home menu if that makes any sense. It is a little hard to explore users without an explore page like Instagram, maybe implement something like that? It would be pretty cool if the app offered a light mode, similar to twitter. Maybe the logo instead of blue could be red and the background instead of grey white? That would be nice. I feel this app would be perfect for an amino like them, but for older people, not kids. It would be so cool to be able to join a group of people who have similar interests, like photography. This would be great to meet new people.”
Reviewer: Jeffrey Runge
Vendor Provided Information:
Featured as best new app in over 100 countries, Vero makes sharing online more like real life. That means naturally choosing which posts get seen by who – whether it’s a photo, a song, a book or movie recommendation, a cool restaurant or a great article.
Now you can share more, always being sure who will and won’t see your posts.
- Categorize your contacts as ‘close friends’, ‘friends’ or ‘acquaintances’.
- Stay in full control of who hears what about you.
- Share experiences freely with your different contact groups.
- Branch out and publish your Vero posts to your Facebook and Twitter audience.
- Photos, Links, Music, Movies, Places and Books shared with you by your contacts are classified into collections.
- Send and receive instant messages with those you’re connected to.
*Named by Apple in their ‘Best New Apps’ category within 159 countries, September 2015