“A friend of mind recommended that I try headspace. She swore that she was closing more sales and having better conversations with buyers after using this app for like 10 minutes a day. I was really skeptical, but after using it for a week or so, I absolutely noticed a difference. I focus better when I’m pitching and listening, and I feel more productive and less distracted as a whole. It’s like a workout, but for your brain. I feel like I save time and am less stressed during the day too.”
Reviewer: Ronald Romero
Vendor Provided Information:
Headspace is the simple way to reframe stress. Sleep trouble? Meditation creates the ideal conditions for a good night’s rest. Relax with guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that bring calm, wellness and balance to your life in just a few minutes a day.
Get more from your day through mindfulness, be less distracted and reactive, and focus on the things that matter most to you. Our Basics course is completely free and will teach you the fundamental techniques of meditation and mindfulness. After that, by subscription, gain access to the full Headspace meditation library. Train your mind with guided meditations on everything from stress to sleep, and anxiety to relationships. Bring more awareness to daily activities through on-the-go exercises, and use SOS sessions to skillfully manage moments of panic or anxiety. The Headspace animation library is full of tips and helpful wisdom to keep your practice on track, and you can even add friends to keep each other motivated.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
-Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like sleep, focus and exercise
– Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
– “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– 2-3 minute “mini meditations” for a quick mental reset
– “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety and stress
– Sleep Sounds to help you drift off
– Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
– Track your progress and time spent meditating
– Add Mindful Minutes within Apple Health
– Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
– Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
– Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
Download the one meditation app everybody needs. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.