I love terminology app. I feel like it has improved my vocabulary, and made me much more articulate. I use it while writing emails, business proposals, or any other writing document that is important and needs extra finesse. I like it better than most dictionary apps, because you can utilize it from other applications and the internet. It’s always accessible and constantly keeps up with my writing.
Reviewer: Brock Dane
Vendor Provided Information:
Terminology is a browser for the English language – part dictionary, part thesaurus and part research tool. Terminology makes it easy to explore words and phrases, diving down to more and less specific terms – accessing the web and other apps for more detail and sharing.
More than a dictionary, Terminology can be extended with custom actions to search the Internet and other reference apps – making it a great place to start all your searches.
Use the share extension to select text anywhere, in any app, and look it up in Terminology.
### Dictionary, Thesaurus & Search
– Offline U.S. English dictionary and word reference with simple clear definitions.
– Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and deeper word relations such as: more and less specific words, part, part of, members, member of, pertains to and more.
– Favorite terms.
– Word browsing history.
– Add your own notes to any term.
– Audio pronunciations.
– Wildcard (?,*) searching.
– Spelling suggestions.
– Fast, reliable, iCloud (CloudKit) sync and backup of history, favorites, notes and actions.
– Term of the day.
– Alternate App icons. (PRO only)
– Dark theme. (PRO only)