“I’ve been tracking with the Swarm app for years. I travel to the same places for business all the time, but inevitably you can’t remember all of the best places, but with Swarm I am able to look back. Also, I am able to take clients to some of my favorite spots and can avoid those places I haven’t enjoyed. Additionally Swarm is a diary, connector, provides friend updates and is a game. It’s fun to see where your friends have been and get some ideas where you can visit too.”
Reviewer: Rod Stella
Vendor Provided Information:
Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check-in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
- This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check-in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
- Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places so you can keep track and remember your history. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
- Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check-in, the more helpful insights you’ll get as you track your habits and explorations.
- Keep up and meet up with friends. Share your location with a checkin and see friends nearby. A serendipitous checkin can help you find friends when you’re out and about and see who’s here.
- Don’t have any friends nearby? Not a problem! Not only is this app a great way to lifelog and remember for yourself, but to keep track of your friends’ adventures as well, no matter how far far away they are.
- Lifelog your adventures so your history is less questions, more remembering the good times.