Mary Jane Mapes, MA, CSP, is an award-winning communication and leadership expert. She believes success takes root to grow and prosper when people ignite greatness, first within themselves and then within others—all leading to world-class culture. Her experience and expertise in management, leadership, customer service, interpersonal relationships, and personal growth have made her a sought-after keynote speaker, seminar leader, and executive coach.
Expert Insight Interview John and Mary Jane cover the following points:
- Mary Jane is linked to the Ignite Platinum Program which is the combination of mastermind coaching and education. What is this program all about? People may understand about coaching in education but not everyone understands what a mastermind group is.
- We often invest a lot of time and money on our hobbies. We get the professional coaches and make long commitments to that. But, when it comes to our professional life, people hesitate and reluctant to invest the required time and money into something like a mastermind group so why people use to do that and how to get people over that hump to put more efforts and money in something that can actually help them make more money!
- It is a fact that nobody is concerned about your career as you do. So why wouldn’t you invest in yourself? In a business or any small or large organization, sometimes you can feel like you are on your own rather you are an essential part of a group. So how to help people overcome these things and they will be a little bit nervous at the same time?
- Tell us about some breaks from thinking or what have you witnessed in groups that people should be aware of and understand and what possibilities are there with this kind of engagement like this. – From Mary Jane Mapes.
Ignite Platinum Program
IGNITE PLATINUM is for those who are serious about developing a professional/executive presence from the inside out. Areas of focus will include Competency & Character, Communication, and Business Etiquette and Personal Branding. This will help you in improving communication, building strong strategic relationships, engaging and motivating others, enhancing productivity and more.
Be Your Own Coach!
- What changes are being required of you and what is it you find fearful about them? What do you think might happen to you if you make the change? What is the probability of that happening?
- What actions can you take to minimize the consequences of the things you fear most?
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.