About SalesPOP! Sales Expert Chris Widener:
Chris Widener is an American author and motivational speaker. Widener has written several books on motivation and business. He is named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and he is also a part of
Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers. Chris helps leaders and salespeople gain trust, respect, admiration, and loyalty from those they lead and sell to.
What The Video Interview Is All About!
- Everyone has his or her own perception of influence. So how can you define this term?
- What are the four golden rules or stamps to this context?
- The power of integrity creates trust. So why integrity is so important and how can you actually project that you really are a person of integrity?
- Why you should be a consistent person all the time when it comes to sales?
- The power of optimism creates admiration. Why optimism is so critically important if you want to be influential?
- The power of service creates loyalty. Why is it so powerful and how you can enhance your sales with this?
- Why it is essential to consider customer’s interest before ours when it comes to sales?
- Is that should be a goal you set for yourself to be a person that other people come to for something?
About The Art Of Influence:
From Chris Widener, the author of the breakout bestseller The Angel Inside comes an inspiring new parable on the power of influence.
The Art of Influence will make you think twice about everything you’ve ever learned about influence. As Chris Widener’s inspiring story reveals, it’s not something you “do” to other people, but rather something that starts with how you shape and transform your own life. Forget about manipulation and slick, fast-talking; The Art of Influence teaches that your ability to influence others begins from within.
Difference between Persuasion & Influence:
Persuasion is based on using the technique, such as compelling presentations and winning arguments in order to move people to action.
On the other hand, Influence is different not because you don’t want people to take action; it’s about having a deeper impact than just a momentary call to action. Influence is how you control yourself propelling the action, not a momentary action, but one that is repeated time and again.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.