5 Lessons from Emmy Saki on Building a Successful Career
Are you looking to build a successful career? Look no further than Emmy Saki’s book “100 Million Careers” and her conversation with John Golden on Sales POP Online Sales Magazine. Here are five lessons to take away:
- Self-awareness is key. Understanding your personality and gifts can help you find a career that aligns with your strengths and brings you fulfillment.
- Focus on quality over quantity in building your network. Don’t feel the need to have a large network just for the sake of it. Be discerning and value quality connections.
- Be open to unexpected opportunities. Don’t be too hung up on titles or what you think your career should look like. Be willing to explore new opportunities and take calculated risks.
- Surround yourself with positive influences. Reduce interactions with negative influences and seek out supportive friends and mentors.
- Be authentic in both personal and professional relationships. Admit when you don’t know something or have made a mistake. Build trust by being true to yourself.
Emmy’s advice is not just for those looking to break into finance – it applies to anyone looking to build a successful career. Start by being self-aware, building a quality network, being open to unexpected opportunities, surrounding yourself with positive influences, and being authentic. Check out Emmy’s work and start building your own hundred-million-dollar career today.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.