Omnichannel Sales Strategy
#SalesChats Episode 9
Omnichannel selling is a multi-channel approach to selling that aims to provide a consistent experience at every touch point a salesperson has with their customers. It’s easy to think about in theory, but in reality, it’s difficult to do. It means having experiences with customers, and connecting with prospects through the mail, phone, email, and the multitude of social media platforms, and obtaining customers who will engage with you through more than one of these channels. Andrew Jenkins talks creating omnichannel sales strategies in this #SalesChat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- The importance of being clear on what channels to find customers in, and how to live up to customer’s expectations based on each channel
- Mapping organization functions to a particular channel
- How to create an optimal process to organize and structure selling across platforms
- The omnichannel customer, and how to create consistency to nurture the customer along their path
- Prioritising your time in order to utilize each channel to its maximum potential
- Using different strategies for different platforms while still maintaining your presence across the board and providing a consistent customer experience
- The similarities and difference between social selling and omnichannel selling
- How the average business can keep up with the customer demand and expectations of omnichannel sellers
Andrew Jenkins helps companies grow revenue by embracing social media and social selling strategies. He regularly speaks and presents at the top business schools and is a professor at the University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.