Debbie Allen, Certified Speaking Professional, is ranked in the top 5% of business speakers worldwide. She has been a professional member of the National Speakers Association for 25 years and has presented before thousands of people in 28 countries around the world. She is a best-selling author of 9 books including, Confessions of Shameless Self Promoters, Skyrocketing Sales, The Highly Paid Expert and her newest book published by Entrepreneur Press, Success is Easy.
Here we are discussing the following points:
The latest book of Debbie is Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-nonsense Strategies to Win in Business and we going to talk about in detail.
- Debbie shows a totally different approach by saying Success is easy where most of the authors believe it to be the hardest thing. What is the genesis about the same and what are the reasons that Debbie makes that statement?
- What is the book is all about?
- The biggest obstacle to success is yourself i.e. your mindset. A number of people have a lot of self-doubts and suffer from imposter syndrome which makes it difficult for them to promote themselves. How can people overcome this?
- Do other people play any role in our success and what they think about us really matters?
- The definition of success can change from person to person for a number of times. People need to understand the fact that if you are not your biggest cheerleader then it will be going to harm you only. You can’t sit around and wait for somebody else to cheer or promote your efforts. What are Debbie’s views regarding the same?
- Making decisions can be the hard part for anyone. When you select something by default, you get the feeling of unselecting the other options that may prove better for you. This makes you get into the flip-flop zone which is ideally mentioned in Debbie’s book. Tell us about that!
Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-nonsense Strategies to Win in Business
Debbie Allen proves that your dream is not nearly as far as you think. With actionable strategies and unapologetic advice, Success Is Easy is your ultimate guide to taking the leap, overcoming obstacles, and earning success on your own terms.
Through this book, you will learn about a number of things and some of them are: how to take the right risks and earn big rewards, How to escape the “Flip-Flop Zone” and make quality decisions, how to transform failures into progress, how to harness your confidence to become a shameless self-promoter, how to tell which opportunities will help you or hurt you, and a lot more.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.