About Catherine Molloy:
Catherine Molloy is an Australian Keynote Speaker & Communication Expert, working globally and specializing in Sales, Service, and Leadership. With 25 years of experience in business, training, and facilitation, Catherine believes in creating effective engaging learning environments through powerful communication techniques.
Here we will be discussing:
- How to optimize communication when it comes to sales, not just in the traditional sense of face-to-face but in all the ways that challenge salespeople nowadays in virtual communication?
- What is the exact meaning of raw behavior style?
- How does a salesperson or anyone else establish a very quickly or early on type of person they are dealing with by considering the preferences that the person has for how they want to communicate with!
- What are some of the simple body language cues that you can pick up on either about yourself or about the person that you are communicating with?
- How you present yourself, how you go online, how you are feeling and how you are approaching, and other things like that are going to translate in one way or the other through non-verbal communications. Yes, you have to make up your mind before you start but how to show that in the right manner is essential. How to do that?
By utilizing the inherent energy of your body language, you can create a powerful first impression. By making a continuous difference in your income and impact, you can easily discover the body language tips and tricks. This will help you convey your authority and influence others.
Why it is necessary to match people’s communication style?
Today, it is a very-very important point that we all have to start by ourselves so it is essential to understand how we communicate and show up. What are Catherine’s views on the same?
Things You Need To Know About Selling And Communicating:
- To sell is to serve.
- The power of understanding your behavioral style.
- The art of negotiating to create win-win results.
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. Most people don’t realize they have been selling all their life. The simple art of selling is a skill that anyone can achieve through training and practice. Hence if you want to get success in business, then you need to master the art of communicating with more and more people in an effective manner.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.