5 Tips for Creating a Positive Customer Experience in Sales
Sales can sometimes have a negative connotation, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Justin Moy, a successful real estate professional, shares his insights on how to create a positive customer experience in sales. Here are five tips to help you provide a better experience for your prospects and customers:
- Study sales and invest in yourself. Justin emphasizes the importance of being a student of sales and constantly honing your craft. Read books, attend workshops, and seek out mentors who can help you improve your skills.
- Believe in the product or service you’re selling. People can tell when you’re not genuine or passionate about what you’re selling. Make sure you truly believe in the value of what you’re offering.
- Remove weak words from your language. Words like “try” or “maybe” project doubt and uncertainty, which can turn off prospects. Use language that reinforces certainty and instills confidence in your product or service.
- Make your prospects feel seen, heard, and understood. People want to feel like they matter and that their needs and concerns are being addressed. Take the time to listen to your prospects and show them that you understand their unique situation.
- Create certainty and value to instigate action. Fear of making a mistake or sticking with the status quo can prevent prospects from taking action. Focus on creating a sense of certainty and value to help them overcome their fears and make a decision.
By following these tips, you can create a more positive and effective sales experience for your customers. Remember, sales is about building relationships and providing value, not just making a quick sale.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.