A sales process is a systematic, repeatable series of steps that map out and track interaction with prospects from their first point of engagement with your business through to a close.
Sales Process Steps – What Are They?
Easily master your sales process using these 5 steps:
- Lead Generation (Outbound for Sales Reps)
- Qualify Leads (Budget, Capacity, Timing)
- Demonstrate Value (Translate into Prospect Needs, Wants, Desires)
- Guide Prospect Understanding (Manage Objections, Frame Thinking)
- Deliver and Support (Customer Satisfaction!)
Sales Process Steps – Explained
A standardized sales process steps outline not only the main sales steps but also the tasks to be accomplished successfully at each stage – which are absolutely necessary for effective sales pipeline management. Leverage these steps in the sales process to increase win probability, influence customer deal size and speed pipeline velocity.