Sales POP - Purveyors of Propserity
TV Expert Interviews / For Sales Pros / Feb 24, 2020 / Posted by Bob Miglani / 2038

Make Your Own Luck (video)


Have you ever said to yourself: “Why not me? Why don’t I find luck when others do?” There is a way to change that and become the person that finds lucky opportunities. It turns out that luck isn’t really about chance, it’s about choice. 30% of our life is completely random. The place you’re born, who your parents are, your family’s financial situation, and other similar traits are all things we don’t have control over. But, we do have control over the other 70% of our life. We have a choice, and we can use that ability to choose to find luck and find success by making unique, different choices that bring us to lucky situations. Bob Miglani, the author of Make Your Own Luck, explains how in this interview with John Golden.

This expert sales interview explores:

  • How to let go of paralyzing fear
  • Why you should have multiple plan A’s
  • The benefit of a beginners mindset

Let Go of Fear:

Choice can be paralyzing for people. Part of why it’s so difficult to make choices is because it’s hard to predict what is going to work and what is not going to work. We second guess ourselves.

Multiple Plan A’s:

After letting go of fear, it’s time to put some plans in action. Most people have a series of plans that they do in order, waiting for their first idea to fail before moving to the next.

The Beginner’s Mindset

In a beginner’s mind, opportunities are endless. You welcome criticism and feedback so that you can continue to grow and learn and change. But as we graduate into more advanced levels of our careers, we lose the beginner’s mindset.

Our Host

John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist, he has conducted over 1500 video interviews of thought leaders for Sales POP! online sales magazine & YouTube Channel and for audio podcast channels where Sales POP! is rated in the top 2% of most popular shows out of 3,320,580 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.

About Author

Author of The Washington Post Bestselling book, Embrace the Chaos, which is about learning to move forward in times of change, uncertainty, and disruption. Worked in corporate America for Pfizer Inc. for 23 years. Have worked and traveled in over 30 countries.

Author's Publications on Amazon

Like many of us, Bob Miglani felt overwhelmed and anxious. He worried constantly about his job, his finances, and his family. It was a chance invitation to India, the land of his birth, that finally freed him. India, Miglani writes, is the capital of chaos&rdquo:…
Buy on Amazon
Customer service is the cornerstone of every successful business, and in Treat Your Customers, corporate businessman Bob Miglani reveals winning strategies for sales and service using anecdotes and analogies from his experiences working at his family's Dairy Queen(R) store.
Buy on Amazon

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. For information on cookies and how you can disable them, visit our privacy and cookie policy.