Mona Akmal is CEO and Co-founder at Falkon AI, a product and engineering veteran, helping companies build resource-driven teams. From beginning as a software developer at Microsoft to being the CEO of the number one GTM intelligence tool, she has gained her expertise with time and patience. She has worked with Microsoft, Amperity, Code.org, and Zulily and raised 0 to 11 million with ARR in 15 household brands. Today, John and Mona Akmal will discuss “revenue intelligence” in this expert insight interview.
This Expert Insight Interview Discusses:
- How does revenue intelligence help you understand your potential customers?
- The importance of the right data in revenue intelligence.
- Elevating the customer with expert conversation.
How Does Revenue Intelligence Help?
The ideal way to deliver any product or service is to identify the ideal customer and understand the buyer persona. This is possible with revenue intelligence that will help identify who you are targeting, how it can be done, onboard the customer, and accrue the value. Once you understand these factors, you can start working on delivering the right products and services to your potential customers.
Evaluating The Right Data
Creating a new connection with the customers is one way to increase sales, but maintaining connections with existing customers is more important. Historical data of existing customers will help you get better insights to improve relationships with potential customers. Also, previous customers’ product usage data allows you to improve your products and services.
Understand these points to generate more revenue:
- Right data and intellectual conversations with potential customers lead to conversions.
- Care about the customer’s needs and requirements; remember, your revenue generation depends on them.
- Elevate them with your product and provide them with the solution to their issues.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.