About Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez:
Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez is the global champion of project management and has transformed project management into one of the central issues on every CEO’s 2030 agenda. He is the creator of concepts such as the Hierarchy of Purpose featured by Harvard Business Review, or the Project Revolution; which argues that Projects are the lingua franca of the business and personal worlds from the C-suite to managing your career or relationships.
Here we will be discussing:
- To Antonio – Why do you say that everything in life is a project?
- Is the Hierarchy of purpose allows more mobility and flexibility to the employee?
- If someone is working in a department; performing the fixed set of tasks that is repetitive every day, then he has to do project-based work. What are some of the challenges that one face making that transition?
- The speed and agility regarding the handling and delivery of projects are very fast these days. Everyone is not ready for that. So what are some of the tips and tricks to execute the projects fast without compromising with the quality factor?
- The vibe of the project is incredibly important and there are some people who forget the vibe and as a result, the project starts to grow in the wrong direction. So there is always a need to revisit it again and again.
- A lot of times, you find that the key performance indicators are somewhat backward-looking and become lagging indicators and that is too late. So how to manage that!
Understanding the Hierarchy Of Purpose:
Nieto-Rodriguez’s hierarchy of purpose is a helpful frame for correcting many problems. So pay attention to these five factors:
Organizations that expect to stay competitive need a strategic plan, but to make any “plan” effective they also need the ability to prioritize all major investments every step of the way – including services lines, technology, marketing, and organizational structure. Nieto-Rodriguez offers some additional tips to remember about maintaining the project portfolio. Watch the whole video to get an exact idea of the whole concept.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.