- This event has passed.
Thrive & Prosper Series: The Evolution of Education & The Future Workforce
Sep 3, 2020 / 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Six Education & Business Experts come together to provide insight into the future of education and how it will deliver the workforce of tomorrow.
How must education evolve to meet the needs of future employers
What are some of the current innovations taking place in education
How is recruitment changing and what new skills or traits are employers looking for
How can education and business collaborate to ensure the workforce of the future is properly prepared for the challenges ahead
- Raven Solomon (Multigenerational Leadership Expert) https://www.ravensolomon.com/
- Keld Jennsen (International Management Consultant & Executive MBA Lecturer) http://keldjensen.com/
- Ann Zaslow-Rethaber (President of International Search Consultants & Recruitment Expert) https://iscjobs.com/person/ann-zaslow-rethaber/
- Daniel Strunk (Executive In Residence and Managing Director, Center for Sales Leadership, DePaul University) https://business.depaul.edu/faculty/faculty-a-z/Pages/daniel-strunk.aspx
- Ruth Reitmeier (Director for Coaching at the Doerr Institute for New Leaders, Rice University) https://business.rice.edu/person/ruth-reitmeier
- Dr. Britt Andreatta (CEO 7th Mind, former Chief Learning Officer, Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning) https://www.brittandreatta.com/