- This event has passed.
Thrive & Prosper Series: Psychology of Change
Jul 14, 2020 / 8:00 am - 9:00 am
A unique panel of psychologists, counselors, and those recovered from traumas who have used their backgrounds to become successful business thought leaders come together to discuss the psychology of change.
This event will provide practical insights into:
- How events like the recent pandemic impact the psyche of both individual and companies
- How the need for change can be identified and implemented both at a business and individual level –
- What it takes to turn adversity into opportunity
- Implementing and supporting long term change
- Marcia Reynolds PsyD, MCC President Covisioning
- Rachel Cipriano, CEO of Magnificent Resilience
- Sharon Hughes, Author “Girl In The Garage”
- Michael Diettrich-Chastain, Author “Changes”
- Eileen McDargh CSP, CPAE, CEO Resiliency Group
- Brad Bailey, Pastor, Family & Marriage Therapist
Hosted by John Golden & Nikolaus Kimla
Part of the Thrive & Prosper Series.