“I’ve had the 1password app since they were sold as individual licenses and from Day 1 it’s been the tool I rely on most heavily in my day to day tasks. I use it to store everything I might need to access to, from passwords to passport numbers. Form filling can be a bit spotty depending on the occasion and the 1browser could use more thinking through to be truly functional, but the ease of access and security can’t be beat.”
Reviewer: Todd Angus
Vendor Provided Information:
1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know.
1Password: the password manager that’s as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
Featured on NBC’s Today Show: **Coolest must-have phone apps of 2017**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
- Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
- Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
- Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
- Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
- Organize your information with tags and favorites
- Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
- Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it, fast
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
- Unlock the app quickly and securely with Touch ID
- Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
- Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication (TOTP) codes and access them quickly when it’s time to sign in
- Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
- Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
- Easily migrate information between accounts
- Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members