About Annie Meehan:
Annie Meehan is an inspirational Keynote Speaker, an award-winning author & Certified Coach. After 9 years climbing the ladder in corporate America, she became a serial entrepreneur – buying one gym and building a second one, starting a speaking business, leading an AdvoCare Supplement team, writing one book and then another. She has just written a new book called ‘The Pineapple Principle’.
Here we will be discussing:
- What exactly the meaning of “The Pineapple Principle”?
- We live in an increasingly self-absorbed world where you find the comparison culture and people on social media platforms show off from time to time. In this way, others can feel inadequate, no matter what others are showing are true or not. So how do people get out of that mode of being self-absorbed but at the same time, feeling inadequate by comparing to others?
- How to help people standing up and being nice to people as not everybody believes they have a crown to wear. So how to help people who don’t believe that they have a crown?
- What are some of the favorite stories of Annie Meehan from the book?
- What is the best advice to people who are in the dark? How to deal with the darkest seasons of their life like a pro?
It is a fact that you can’t be liked by everyone as it is impossible and yes, that does not make you a bad person. You need to keep on going forward in your life.
There are times when you don’ feel like doing a particular task but when you complete it, you get a really good feeling. So people need to find things like that which give them the feel of accomplishment and prove helpful in building self-confidence.
About “The Pineapple Principle”:
You must have heard about the pineapple poem as a child in preschool or kindergarten which goes like:
Be a pineapple. Stand up straight, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside. Be a pineapple!
The pineapple poem can really make us reflect on what it would look like if people shared their deepest, most vulnerable stories. When taken from a poem to a principle, these words are so simple and profound, and Annie Meehan believes they can change the world. This book reminds you of how simple and important it is to value people.
Annie Meehan is committed to transforming achievement from good to great by teaching people to rewrite their excuses into successful accomplishments.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.