With time, massive changes and obstacles have taken place which makes leadership innovation a master of innovation. People usually don’t accept changes in their life but to taste success, you need to be flexible and get aware of the updates taking place with time.
Being the global keynote speaker delivering leading strategies on breakthrough performance, Sterling Hawkins is a well-known business leader, entrepreneur-investor, and futurist. His story is a perfect example of how anyone can take any situation and create anything from it. He has also appeared on The New York Times, ABC Money, Forbes, and other major media outlets.
This Sales Expert Interview covers:
- What is the role of the innovation gap in your overall sales performance?
- How to recognize innovation culture is happening?
- How to confront change on a day to day life without any hassle?
- How to open yourself to new ideas and human learning?
- How to gain confidence in rough times at the beginning of any kind of business?
Role Of Confidence In Enhancing Your Profits:
- Maintain a balance between good days and the bad ones can help you prosper in the right direction.
- Stay committed to the vision you have in your mind.
- Leadership often gets confused with titles but it does not matter when it comes to performing your best.
How To Unlock The Wisdom Of All The Talent In An Organization!
- Working on an individual level or team level to embrace the comfort
- Give small-small challenges to people so that they can grow with every step
- Taking everyone equal when it comes to giving value
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.