Bob is considered a master trainer in the sales industry with over 12,000 training and stage hours. He is referred to as the “go to” business coach. He has worked with over 7000 professionals to date, many of which are in the insurance and financial services industry. He is passionate about helping salespeople and the video is all about the role of mindset in carrying out different sale related activities. He helps his clients change their mindset to improve productivity, increase profits, and enhance balance in their lifestyle.
The video consist of the following points:
- What is mindset and why it is important?
- What is the approach to improving and optimizing the mindset?
- There are people who got impressed by the motivational speakers and videos but when it comes to following that stuff, in reality, these individuals find it a little hard and abandon that particular task. So how do you get people to really embrace change and bring it forward and maintain it!
- Most people involved in sales, especially the one who are not performing well hide behind this idea that they don’t need too much discipline as sales is an art form. But we know that the reality and research facts matters as the top-performing salespeople and organizations have defined the importance of following the right process through right stages and steps. Hence how process and discipline play a keen role in overall results of sale.
- One of the questions that pop up all the time is – people try to change their mindset for a while but then they keep on following the same things, saying that that’s how I am and how I work! So how to adopt changes without any hassle!
- How to get prepared to follow effective steps to achieve success?
- Is it necessary to spend enough time on the fundamentals or are you still doing the fundamentals properly?
- If you are in a slump or you are having difficulties or you are not where you want to be with your quota for the year, then is it okay to go back and examine what you are doing and how to follow right basics!
Our actions are a reflection of what we believe and mindset plays an important role in that. Discover the excitement of seeing our reward as what we have accomplished versus seeing the reward as a distant hope. Thinking what we want as already achieved will increase our desired outcome.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.