Bryan Siever is the CEO of Velvet Brick Selling Strategies and having over 20 years of industry experience building and leading sales enablement and product operations for b2b and b2c organizations. He has worked a lot over the year with start-up companies on helping them with their go-to-market strategies. Siever and his team of Enablement professionals were located across the world and functioned as a virtual team.
Bryan Siever on Go-To-Market Strategies:
One of the basic things that a startup organization needs to know is to focus on their go-to-market selling strategy in four areas.
- The very first there is tech stack i.e. getting aware of the technology that you may require first to drive the engine in just born type organization.
- Secondly, there is a product and service. Most companies get tricked into thinking that sales enablement has been around forever. How to get the team internally prepared for the release is important.
- Getting a valid certification is also essential because Millennials are asking questions like what do you going to do for me and more.
- Lastly, there is industry knowledge; including stuff like what is the industry doing and how we going to keep in front of those changes as the company begins to scale.
This Sales Expert Interview Covers:
- How to approach go-to-market strategies with the startup?
- How to get aware of the doings of the industry and how to keep in front of constant changes as the company begins to scale?
- How to help those start-ups that are very enthusiastic and don’t know where their actual skill sets lie?
- What is the role of crisis management in the overall working of the organization?
- How to deal with the negative reaction or the commenting of the customers?
- When someone tastes success on the first go they keep on a hiring splurge without realizing what one really look for or need. How to overcome this problem?
- What are the different ways to scale an organization without necessarily scaling it through people and building?
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.