Customer engagement is not about sending out the most emails in one day. Productivity is important, but overload may lead recipients to “emotionally unsubscribe.”
As a sales pro, you have lots of reasons to become accustomed to thinking about ways you can optimize customer engagement. Accountability is the new sales buzzword. Only about half of salespeople meet quota. Sales has, for some reason, been getting a pass on this deficit. But these days are coming to an end.
Transparency is increasingly going to put pressure on the front-line rep, who is going to be answerable to their company and management for how they drive revenue and profits.
This co-branded infographic (Right On Interactive and Pipeliner CRM) covers:
- Going beyond activities and learning how to ask the right questions.
- Focusing on current customers, not just new leads.
- Aligning messaging to fit the individual customer.
- Embracing technology and understanding the tools that will help you.
- Maintaining accountability by measuring your level of personal engagement.
- Measuring your client’s engagement with your brand.
Editor’s Note: View the new infographic in the Pipeliner CRM Sales Reference Library and explore our many resources for sales professionals.. Many thanks to Right On Interactive for sharing our educational mission. They really understand the customer lifecycle!