Sales Management Fear of Missing Out
#SalesChats Episode 3
Have FOMO (fear of missing out) on social selling? Don’t let this new tool pass you by. Barbara Giamanco explores how sales management can adopt and bring their sales team into the era of social selling in this #Saleschat, hosted by John Golden and Martha Neumeister.
- Social selling, how it has impacted the sales world, and why more people aren’t adopting this selling method
- How salespeople and the sales field in general adopts new technology and techniques, and specifics surrounding social selling adoption
- The ROI on social selling, and tracking success
- Finding the right platform to utilize social selling and develop their own customized path to selling successfully
- The importance of nurturing relationships, and using social media and technology to help foster connections
- Best practises for making needed connections with prospects and relevant consumers
- The right time to engage with prospects
- How to set appropriate expectations for conversations on social selling, and
- Find ways to give valuable, relevant business information for your prospect
Sales leader, keynote speaker, best-selling author, sales and social media strategist, host of Razor’s Edge and CEO of Social Centered Selling. Consistently a Top Influential Leader in Sales and Social Selling, Barb was also recognized as one of the world’s Top 65 Women Business Influencers.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.
Martha is social media strategist, responsible for all social media platforms of Pipeliner CRM. She is a communication expert with social media affinity, which she has been focusing on throughout her professional career. She has a bachelor´s degree in Entrepreneurship & Management and a master´s degree in Online Marketing which supports her in her career as Social Media Strategist.
SalesChats is a fast-paced (no more than 30 minutes) multi-media series that provides leading strategies, tactics and thinking for sales professionals worldwide. It can be found on Twitter (#SalesChats), as a live Google+ Hangout, and as a podcast available on iTunes, SoundCloud and right here on SalesPOP! If you think you would make a great guest for #SalesChats, please contact co-host Martha Neumeister.
SalesChats is co-hosted by John Golden, CSMO Pipeliner CRM, and Martha Neumeister, Social Media Strategist Pipeliner CRM.