Today there are shifts and selling, and shifts in buying. For example, buyers expect to get more from businesses they buy from. Sellers find that buyers are more difficult to reach, and take longer to commit. Buyers tend to avoid talking to sellers until they’ve done their own research online. Sellers wonder what buyers really need and want from them. And the list goes on. But, the bottom line is that buyers want an awesome, connecting experience, and an excellent solution to their problem. And sellers want to help others solve their problems, and make a living doing what they love.
It can be important to understand these, and various other shifts in selling and buying. But, there are some ways that you can get into the head of your buyer and understand how to use that information to make extraordinary sales.
Explore this powerful infographic and learn the benefits when you stop selling and start leading.
- Model the way: Utilize behaviors that model the way for both you and the buyer.
- Inspire a shared vision: When you and the buyer and create a shared vision, you can work together to achieve that shared vision.
- Challenge the process: Challenge the status quo. It’s not always beneficial to stick with the average sales process. Search for new opportunities and seize the initiative.
- Enable others to act: Foster collaboration between you and your buyers. Make them feel powerful and in control of their circumstances.
- Encourage the heart: Show up, and be an individual. Be yourself. Create an environment that makes your buyer comfortable to give personal feedback, and connect as two humans with a shared goal.
Check out some related articles about buyer behavior, such as Amazing New Study on Buyer Behavior, When Do You Lose Customer Trust? Sales Ethics: 3 Steps To Overcome Buyer Distrust, and Sales Styles: Buyer Criteria Dictates the Winner.