Everyone wants to excel at their jobs, and being a salesperson is no different. A ‘salespreneur’ is the champion salesperson of today, and something that every salesperson should strive to be.
Information for this infographic was sourced from Nikolaus Kimla’s breakthrough ebook, Cutting Through the Water: Becoming a Champion Salesperson. The book highlights 6 key steps to becoming a salespreneur, that have been condensed into this helpful graphic!
- Always be learning: The sales field is constantly changing, and it’s important to continue education so that you can take advantage of new advances. Top salespeople make this a priority, and so should you.
- Become a total expert on your product: This may seem obvious, but it’s important to know your stuff! Learn every detail, and know how each aspect of the product can solve a problem for your customers.
- Become a total expert on your competition: Part of becoming a champion salesperson means understanding how competitors operate. Study them, learn from them, and become a better salesperson because of them.
- Become a total expert on your customers: Understanding your industry, as well as your customers, is one of the most important parts of being a salespreneur.
- Apply all of your expertise, continuously: Success isn’t one single thing, but rather a lot of different things done consistently!
- Raise your awareness of opportunities: Many of us are already scanning for opportunities, but honing in on this awareness and taking advantage of opportunities that come your way will help you take your sales skills to the next level.
For more infographics from Nikolaus Kimla, take a peek at The 6 Deadly Sins of CRM. Be sure to check out the slideshow version of Cutting Through the Water: Becoming a Champion Salesperson. Sales Champion: Confidence Plus Competence! also highlights ways to become a sales champion.