In today’s world, every business owners are looking for ways to attracting new customers and to develop more business opportunities. But the sad truth many of those don’t have any prospect list of potential customers which is quite unbelievable. This makes it difficult to maintain a connection with the respective customers.
Prospecting Existing Accounts:
Being a professional sales coach and speaker, Phil M Jones has made it his life’s work to demystify the decision-making process. Also an author for books named; “Exactly where to start”, “Exactly how to sell” and “Exactly what to ask”, he helps audiences to learn new skills that empower confidence, overcome fears making an instant impact on the final outcomes.
This Sales Expert Interview covers:
- What are some of the reasons that people don’t want to go beyond something!
- Why it’s important to practice the conversational frameworks?
- Why does it help to have a framework for sales conversations?
- What is the best way to stay connected with your existing customers?
Why People Generally Lack Down!
There can be possibly three reasons:
- People are too lazy they don’t even bother to make changes and proceed further
- People don’t listen to broadcast shows that can be a really good medium to gain success
- People are not aware of when to ask or what to ask; i.e. the timing issue
Use E-Marketing For Better Connections:
- Use of Facebook profile to look for better friends.
- Use of LinkedIn connections can help you connect with people to do business with.
- Work on your Twitter followers to build better connections.
- Maximize the number of your YouTube channel subscribers for gaining more potential customers.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.