Topics for this podcast with Ian Altman is Same Side Selling
- The adversarial traps that pit buyer and seller against each other and how to get them on the same side
- The puzzle metaphor
The dreaded price conversation
- A selling process seems to go pretty smoothly until the topic of price comes up. Ian talks about how to set yourself up for success early on.
- Are you an order taker or a subject matter expert?
The decision-making process
- Ian talks about the research he conducted with over 10,000 CEOs and executives on how they make and approve decisions.
- There are a few ways they make decisions that aren’t very obvious to salespeople.
The same side pitch
- Instead of asking so many “what keeps you up at night” questions, talk about problems other clients of yours have had that your prospects might have too.