In our next podcast on SalesPOP!, we are interviewing Chris Widener, who is an American author and motivational speaker. Widener has written several books on motivation and business. He is named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and he is also a part of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers.
Today we will talk about the following points:
• Everyone has his or her own perception of influence. So how can you define this term?
• What are the four golden rules or stamps to this context?
• The power of integrity creates trust. So why integrity is so important and how can you actually project that you really are a person of integrity?
• Why you should be a consistent person all the time when it comes to sales?
• The power of optimism creates admiration. Why optimism is so critically important if you want to be influential?
• The power of service creates loyalty. Why is it so powerful and how you can enhance your sales with this?
• Why it is essential to consider customer’s interest before ours when it comes to sales?
• Is that should be a goal you set for yourself to be a person that other people come to for something?
Chris helps leaders and salespeople gain trust, respect, admiration, and loyalty from those they lead and sell to. Go through the entire video to get the exact idea of the subject!