In this podcast from SalesPOP!, we are interviewing Randy Stroman who is a sought-after speaker, trainer and coach, and the co-founder of The Stromans, a leadership and relationship coaching firm located in Dallas, Texas. Randy works with Fortune 500 companies, successful entrepreneurs, small start-ups, and non-profits seeking expanded outreach and membership growth.
Today we will talk about the following points:
• What is the importance of values in business and sales?
• What will be the exact definition of value?
• What are some of the common values that are more common to high performing organizations?
• How to train people; especially the managers to be able to have value-driven conversations?
• Is there any general example of transformation after adding values to the business?
Today where everything is shortcuts and instant gratification where you want to grab as much as you can. In some ways, the concept of values sounds outdated. So watch this video to get an exact idea of the whole concept.
The concept of value may sound outdated but the fact is everything that comes to us in life is going to come through our values. You can shortchange that process. We all have different values but the values you have will be going to determine your outcome every time.