John Golden interviews Ryan Lowe who is a professional motivational keynote speaker, sales trainer, consultant & author, whose passion is to work with organizations that want to inspire and motivate their leaders and team members with principles that will help create a positive culture and mindset to achieve excellence.
John and Ryan cover the below points:
• What is the importance of a Positive Mindset in sales?
• What is the perfect advice for people who may be losing hope that they don’t achieve their closure this year?
• What are some of the things that you can do immediately to make sure you go into an engagement with the best mindset possible?
• What are the other ways that can help you keep a positive mindset with a positive attitude; especially when you are facing critical situations?
• Why it is important to look at your past record?
• How to self motivate yourself in low times?
• It is always recommended to look at your past successes and learn of them. So what difference does that make in your future commitments?
It is true that there is a temptation when things are tough and you want to go away from all of them. But at that point, you need to sit down and analyze everything to feed your mind with good insights or positive insights.