Here the team of SalesPOP! has invited Bryan Siever to discuss on Go-To-Market Strategies. Having over 20 years of industry experience building and leading sales enablement, Bryan is the CEO of Velvet Brick Selling Strategies.
Today we will talk about the following points:
• How to approach go-to-market strategies with the startup?
• How to get aware of the doings of the industry and how to keep in front of constant changes as the company begins to scale?
• How to help those start-ups that are very enthusiastic and don’t know where their actual skill sets lie?
• What is the role of crisis management in the overall working of the organization?
• How to deal with the negative reaction or the commenting of the customers?
• When someone tastes success on the first go they keep on a hiring splurge without realizing what one really look for or need. How to overcome this problem?
• What are the different ways to scale an organization without necessarily scaling it through people and building?
Visite us on Apple Podcast You can also find SalesPOP! on all major podcast stations.