SalesPOP podcast episode hosted by John Golen is interviewing with Evan Carmichael who is an internet entrepreneur. At age 19, he built and sold a biotech software company. At age 22, he was a venture capitalist helping startups raise funds ranging from $500,000 to $15 million. Evan now runs Evan Carmichael.com, a website to help entrepreneurs.
John and Evan go over the below topics:
• What is the exact meaning of self-awareness and why it is so critical?
• How to encourage people to figure out their core values?
• What is the next step to achieve after identifying the importance of your core values?
• How to learn from other people and make them our model to proceed in life?
• How to help people realize that they can follow a model and get success in life?
Today, we live in a very strange culture i.e. the comparison culture as we all have these social media interactions and it’s very easy to fall into the trap of constant comparison and it’s very self-defeating and is false in many ways too. We should find new-new ways to tackle these kinds of circumstances.
You can find our SalesPOP! Podcast recording on iTunes Podcast or any major Podcast stations