As recently as 2018 it was estimated that there were 155 million Office 365 business users and early this year, Gartner estimated:
- 1 in 5 corporate employees now uses an Office 365 cloud service
- Office 365 is the most widely used cloud service by user count
This is quite a stunning comeback for Microsoft when not too long ago rumors of its demise at the hands of Google’s G-Suite were clearly exaggerated to paraphrase a famous quote. Given such statistics, it only stands to reason that smart technology providers would make sure that their products integrated elegantly with Office 365. This is certainly the strategy of Pipeliner CRM because we believe in best of breed products, seamless integration, and increased efficiency. That is why we continue to lead the CRM field with better, deeper and frankly, more productive add-ins for Microsoft Office 365.
Today we launch another add-in for Office 365 focused on Templates for Word & Excel that allows users to:
- Embed fields in Office 365 Word and Excel templates
- Pull data directly from Pipeliner
- Output to Word, Excel or PDF
- Save templates directly to a record and download when needed
- Easily and quickly update templates as needed
Plus Pipeliner CRM has an Office 365 email feature that allows users to send emails directly from Pipeliner:
- Send emails directly from Pipeliner using Office 365
- Send group or individual emails
- Compose emails using Rich-text formatting
- Attach files and embed links, plan follow-ups and log sent emails
It is no small achievement in how Microsoft re-established dominance with Officer 365 and we at Pipeliner will continue to make it as easier, efficient and productive for users of both Office 365 and Pipeliner CRM to leverage the strengths of both systems.