About Randy Stroman:
Randy Stroman is a sought-after speaker, trainer and coach, and the co-founder of The Stromans, a leadership and relationship coaching firm located in Dallas, Texas. Randy works with Fortune 500 companies, successful entrepreneurs, small start-ups, and non-profits seeking expanded outreach and membership growth. He represents more than three decades of hands-on, senior-level experience.
Here we will be discussing:
- What is the importance of values in business and sales?
- What will be the exact definition of value?
- Today where everything is shortcuts and instant gratification where you want to grab as much as you can. In some ways, the concept of values sounds outdated. So how to tackle that!
- Identifying what your values are is something that most of the people don’t consciously do. That’s why organizational culture tends to grow up organically. So while working with people, what type of process one needs to follow to figure out the right values for the process!
- What are some of the common values that are more common to high performing organizations?
- How to train people; especially the managers to be able to have value-driven conversations?
- Is there any general example of transformation after adding values to the business?
Concept of Value:
There are a number of theories on the concept of value. Values are a kind of inner compass that tells you how you want to choose, how you want to react and that’s the reason why it is vitally important. Most of the businesses and individuals complain about not getting the desired results but the thing is we all are getting results. But the question is – are we getting the results we want! Our toxic culture may be one of the reasons why we can’t able to satisfy with what we have. To change your culture, you have to go all the way back to a progression that starts with your values and these will going to drive your thoughts.
The concept of value may sound outdated but the fact is everything that comes to us in life is going to come through our values. You can shortchange that process. We all have different values but the values you have will be going to determine your outcome every time.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.