Paul Corona is the clinical professor of leadership at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University where his teaching and coaching ratings average 95/100. He is also the founder of award-winning Lee’s three habits system which helps motivate people to build stronger relationships and achieve greater happiness. This strengthens relations between co-workers, managers, and customers. During the past 34 years, Paul has transformed himself from a business person into a performance improvement specialist.
Expert Insight interview with Paul Corona they cover these topics:
- What is the meaning of Lee’s three habits system and where did you come up with this in the first place? – Paul Corona.
- Most people don’t really think or understand how to establish good relationships with people whether at work or in sales or even personally. They don’t really have a framework for it and they don’t really understand why those relationships don’t click. So how to tackle this situation!
- What are some of the things that people will be looking at how they approach things today? What are some of the warning signs that you could point to say?
- Why it is important to have self-awareness? You should look at your own behavior and know how you operate on that differently this time. This thing does not come naturally and takes time as well as a little bit of work.
- People are not properly taught how to listen effectively in a more advanced form. This leads to many problems so how to overcome that by enhancing our listening skills!
- What is your three-step process, how you avoid irrelevant people? What are the three stages to follow?
Lee’s 3 Habits System:
- Start by watching the 3-minute micro-movie about Lee’s transformation.
- Then read this 30-minute handbook.
- For a guided learning experience, schedule a 90-minute workshop for your group.
When interacting with others we tend to tell, talk and take too much. Telling, talking and taking doesn’t make us happier – asking, listening and giving do. Ask, listen and give.
“The Lee’s 3 Habits system” helps motivated people to build stronger relationships and achieve greater happiness. These three simple habits strengthen our relationships with others, and stronger relationships are the real keys to greater happiness.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.