SalesPOP! Sales Expert – Gordon & Jill Viggiano:
Gordon Viggiano was an expert sales consultant, specializing in building and developing sales teams in small to mid-sized companies. He spent over 30 years of experience as a VP of Sales for a number of California companies. Gordon not only brought proven sales processes and means of success but also the “Big Picture” relationship between sales and the corporate structure.
Here we are going to talk about sales and the challenges that one may need to face and overcome. How a team can work together and recover the whole issues. Gordon and Jill will give some insights into the same through their unique story.
- When you faced such a life-changing dramatic event, it obviously becomes very tempting and easy to give up and disappear into the dark so what is it you both together actually turn it into something. How are you able to resist the temptation?
- Sometimes people don’t know how bad they are and how badly things are going. They think that they are doing well and then there comes someone who told them that they suck at everything. So how to approach and guide somebody towards reality in a positive way!
- Achieving small goals first can be an awesome strategy to overcome the final targets. Is this an amazing strategy for people even if they got bigger goals that they have to keep incrementally moving forward?
- Giving yourself rewards even if you are achieving small goals or overcoming small steps can help you and motivates you to perform well. Is it helpful?
- It is critical and true that things take more time than we predict at initial stages and people don’t have the patience to deal with that. So how to manage all that!
How To Improve Sales!
- Modify the sales activity metrics so the call counts, qualification and close ratios are consistent with your sales goals for each rep
- Increase QUALIFIED leads, so your sales reps don’t have to generate their own (this can be done with either with marketing automation or an entry-level Lead Qualification specialist).
- Pre-qualify your target list by doing the best customer analysis and targeting only those that fit your company’s proven sweet spot
- Increase transaction potential so more product/higher revenue can be sold to the same prospect
- Audiences will laugh, cry, and be inspired as Gordon and Jill discuss this life-changing experience and the life-lessons gained from their struggle.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.