Podcast interview with Nicolas Vandenberghe who is the co-founder & CEO Chili Piper. He started selling newspapers in the streets of Paris in high school, studied Maths at Ecole Polytechnique then Business at Stanford GSB, started and sold 3 tech companies with up to 65 employees and $11M in revenues, ran Sales for a $2Bn telecom company negotiating billion-dollar deals with companies like Google, now co-founder of Chili Piper – on a mission to create a new software category around Buyer Enablement – helping businesses help their buyers.
Here we will be talking about the following queries:
• What is the importance of Empathy and is it more important today than it was ever was? Or Has it always been this important always?
• One thing that people often confused about is Empathy with Sympathy. They think that empathizing is the same as sympathizing which is totally wrong. As you can empathize and get inside the mind of the buyer but you can still deliver challenges to them. What are Nicolas’ views regarding the same?
• To do that, you need to get out of your own head a little bit and focus on the other person and try to understand what’s going on. Sometimes people that they are really customer focus but they really never get out of their own head because of they still kind of thinking about what they will be going to do next. What is Nicolas’ Perception regarding this?
• Is it possible to become more empathetic or can you become more mind-focused or mindful?
• Is anything else around empathy that is very important for people to consider?
Visite us on Apple Podcast You can also find SalesPOP! on all major podcast stations.