Rytis is a successful entrepreneur who has spent more than the last 10 years building and driving a few startups which have brought him to the eCommerce field. He has shared his knowledge and expertise in numerous eCommerce conferences, including “Litmus Live” and “Meet Magento”. He is the co-founder and CEO of Omnisend, the powerful omnichannel marketing automation platform that’s focused on moving eCommerce marketers beyond the generic email marketing tools.
Expert insight interview with Rytis Louris and John Golden as they cover the following:
- Is email marketing working or is it really dead?
- What channel is being used effectively in sending out messages to prospects or customer retention?
- How would a business use all the marketing channels to send out their marketing messages?
- What is the first step an organization should start with when it comes to pushing out messages?
- Should the website forms have all the options of contact for the customers to choose from?
- What is the best performing content on a contact form?
One of the more challenging features marketing is face with are spam filters which are become more and aggressive. It has been raising the bar so high that legitimate emails can not pass through. What advice does Rytis give to email marketers who are bumping up against this issue to prevent themselves from being blacklists?
When working with clients, how do you go about designing omnichannel campaigns or omnichannel strategies? How do you advise people what is the right flows and how it’s put together?
Organizations need to do an exercise in looking at the various channels that are available to them, looking at which ones are appropriate. Different channels like updates through messenger or alerts through SMS or promotions through emails. All you need is the right channel for the right kind of message.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.