Jessica Rhodes is the founder and equal co-owner of Interview Connections. She has scaled the business quickly to high multiple six figures, with nearly no direct marketing or ads, and will break through the 7-figure mark in 2018. Jessica and her in-house team of Booking Agents are the podcast powerhouses behind many of the record-breaking book launches you’ve seen today, with clients such as JJ Virgin, Perry Marshall, and numerous PR agencies.
Expert insight interview: John and Jessica cover the following points:
- Podcast has been around for a long time but the concept of leveraging it for sales might be a new and surprising element for people. How can you leverage podcasting to boost your sales?
- It’s quite incredible that the way technology has advanced the fact that we can do a number of things which were very expensive before. So how do you encourage or help people who are not so comfortable in front of the camera?
- There is another myth around that people attract or fall into concise and short stuff or people don’t have attention spans so everything needs to be tight and short. But the reality is that people have a hunger for good information so it does not have to be pithy or concise. What are Jessica’s Views on the same?
- While working with different people, how-to advice somebody to get started and how to identify the right person or type of company to do it?
- In this disconnected connected world, where we are so removed and hiding behind devices and putting all the barriers between us and people so using podcasting is one way to really break through that and reinforce a human connection. What is Jessica’s perception regarding the same?
- Where do you see the future of podcasting going when you look down the road now? – Jessica Rhodes.
Benefits of Going On A Podcast!
- By choosing to go on other people’s podcasts, you can test your message and gauge how you talk and present your information without any hassle.
- Podcasting is far less intimidating than going on a webinar or going live on Facebook. This will help you enhance your communicating skills with the audience step wise step.
- One of the most beneficial things is you can actually get to learn a lot of tricks and ways from the other hosts.
- You can sharpen your skills by gaining an incredible sort of knowledge from the person interviewing you. This helps you come as an expert for a number of upcoming interviews and sessions.
- Podcasting gives you an opportunity to practice your speaking and even makes you better at the video. It is a good way to practice and make improvisation in your speaking skills.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.