Tim David is the author of Magic Words – The Science and Secrets Behind Seven Words that Motivate, Engage, and Influence. An ex-professional magician, he now teaches busy professionals the science of how to be more influential in today’s digital environment. Tim’s work has been profiled in hundreds of media outlets including Forbes, New York Times, Inc. Magazine, Chicago Tribune, the Today Show, Investor’s Business Daily, and more.
Expert insight interview with Tim David and John Golden:
- Is it true a lot of people still don’t know how to use email properly and how to properly or effectively ask for something in an email?
- What are some of the secrets to being able to effectively ask for something in an email?
- People have been so brainwashed that everybody hates email and nobody wants to get an email. As a result, people avoid saying anything meaningful in an email, they are afraid of rejection, getting unsubscribed and so on. How does someone work around this?
- The one key component to approaching email and have the right psychological impact?
- What are other ideas people can latch onto that are simple to implement?
- What are the benefits of eye language and how to use it appropriately?
Technology was supposed to improve the QUALITY of our human connection. Instead, we’ve become lost in a sea of softly-glowing screens and endless email, losing touch with each other and suffering consequences that no one could have predicted.
FLIP – The Four Levels of Influencing People
There are countless books that teach influence techniques, methods, and formulas. They explain what to say and how to say it; including how to ask for something in an email and how to create countless ideas for influencing powerful people, creating persuasive presentations, pitching better, attracting prospects, and MUCH more. Stop struggling to be someone you’re not. Stop wrestling with being EITHER a good person OR an influential one.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.