About Pro. Dr. Fredmund Malik:
Fredmund Malik is an Austrian economist with a focus on management science and the founder and chairman of a management consultancy (Malik Management) in St. Gallen. Malik applies systems theory and cybernetics to analyze and design management systems. From 1974 to 2004 he was teaching at the University of St. Gallen, where he is a titular professor for general management, leadership, and governance. Fredmund has written a number of books too.
Our Interview covers:
- What is the exact meaning or definition of the concept of Syntegration or super Syntegration?
- The concept of Syntegration has become more exciting, especially when the organizations are no longer restricted or homogeneous or one-dimensional. So this gives the freedom to the organizations to work without much restriction.
- It is often seen that there are highly innovative creative companies that have disruptive or innovative business models or products or services. But when they make the breakthrough, then they create very-very traditional hierarchical companies and bring people together and build offices by adopting extremely traditional models. So how do companies start to catch up?
- How much this access to talent across the globe and in different modes can help you scale your business with other variable resources?
Meaning of Syntegration:
Syntegration is not at all artificial. It is the creation of words; combining two words i.e. synergy and integration. Inexact words, it is bringing together a large number of people to join in a highly harmonious symphony in order to interconnect our knowledge from many-many fields, creating something as a rule that is totally new and important.
The SuperSyntegration® process is the most efficient and rapid solution method for complex challenges that involve many or all organization units in a company. It includes the following points:
- It is necessary to involve many highly qualified persons across the organization because their cumulative knowledge is required for good solutions.
- There is a need for the same efficiency that is simultaneously required as in small teams.
- SuperSyntegration is applicable in all segments of the economy and society and with all types of challenges.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.