Connor LaRocque is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and his company helps organizations in sales marketing. The video consists of insights into the most fascinating of generations and millennials.
Connor LaRocque is passionate about his personal development enterprise called “Life is Motivation” which he promotes as a published author, public speaker and years of charity work. He has completed his degree in Law and working toward completing his MBA. He is a national level K1 kickboxer and enjoys high-intensity training.
Here we are discussing –
- What are the most misunderstood traits of Millennials by people of different generations?
- After the recession, many people of all generations have made decisions that they will not be going to uproot their lifestyle and locate in an expensive area as conditions may change and they can get fired which makes it difficult to resist. This is the reason why people look for remote jobs. This leads to the intergenerational judges across generational change happening.
- Is there pressure on your generation and the generation coming next?
- Is the idea of instant success or overnight success right? There are people like YouTube stars or the Instagram stars that get instant success compared to our generation that doesn’t get such opportunities. This makes people feel like is there something wrong that they are not getting effective results.
- The only key to get success is to work hard. Tools are available to everybody and it depends on you how you are efficiently using them.
- What are some of the things or ways that we can set up work to optimize and leverage the strengths of Millennial?
- What are the things that we need to do differently to achieve promising results?
- Sometimes the culture of the organization you are working with does not appreciate you but you still work for that organization. Do you think it’s a right fit or not?
- The world is changing in many fundamental ways; from work prospective as now you can hire independent contractors from anywhere in the world where people are highly skilled and educated and can work for minimum cost. By connecting to the right options, you can easily compete with the rivals and can stand out from the rest.
- Turn the clock forward a bit and answer; what are the Millennial Leaders going to look like? What are Millennial CEOs and Millennial executives going to be as people are moving into these positions so how are they going to be different than the generation before them?
If you can get clear in your head about what you want to do, if you can focus on the things that matter and if you can put the distractions aside, you can have a much better professional as well as personal life.
John is the Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories and Social Upheaval: How to Win at Social Selling. A globally acknowledged Sales & Marketing thought leader, speaker, and strategist. He is CSMO at Pipeliner CRM. In his spare time, John is an avid Martial Artist.